Today Walmart announced some very hot early Black Friday deals that will be available starting this week.
These holiday deals include $298 Windows 7 HP notebook computer and an Xbox 360 Arcade with a $100 gift card. That is right. Basically you get the Xbox 360 Arcade for $99. The Xbox 360 Arcade Console sells for $199 and you get a $100 Walmart Gift Card for use on future purchases. There are supposed to be a minimum of 10 per store.
As you cannot live on electronics alone Walmart stores offer a 12-pound turkey for less than $5 and puts together a Thanksgiving dinner for 8 for as low as $20.
Beginning at 8 a.m. Nov. 7th, Walmart will have these deals on electronics items at stores through Nov. 13th (prices may vary):
Don't Miss: Win a Free Nintendo NES Classic in our Giveaway
- $298 HP Notebook Computer – 3GB memory, 160GB hard drive, Windows 7 Premium
- Sharp 1080p HDTVs – 42” for $498, 46” for $698 (120 Hz), 52” for $898 (120 Hz)
- Panasonic 46” 1080p plasma HDTV for $788
- Xbox 360 Arcade Console $199 with $100 Walmart Gift Card (for use on future purchases; minimum store quantities are at least 10 per store)
- $148 Sony Blu-ray player (model #BDP-S360)
- $29 Magnavox Upconvert DVD player (model #DP170MGXF, 1080p)
See also the Walmart site.
Update: We just published an in-depth analyses on the above upcoming Walmart early Black Friday Deals.
The Holiday shopping season is shaping up and with Walmart offering very hot deals on electronics already this weekend, I am wondering if Amazon will take on the challenge. We will keep an eye on it.
More Black Friday 2009 Deals.