As reported Walmart sets a new low price level for GPS devices on Black Friday. Walmart has advertised the TomTom One 125-SE GPS for $59 on Black Friday.
In my first report about this great GPS deal it was unclear what the SE moniker in the product name is supposed to mean. The TomTom product catalog does not list a 125-SE.
Well, today the mystery was solved. TomTom announced that the TomTom One 125 SE and the TomTom XL 325 SE are two new GPS devices made exclusively for Walmart.
This is great news as it means that these are actually new, but offer features found in older TomTom models.
Below you can find the details about both TomTom GPS devices on sale during the Walmart Black Friday event.
TomTom ONE 125 SE
- 3.5 inch touchscreen in a slim, lightweight device;
- Preloaded maps of the US;
- Spoken instructions, including text to speech for spoken street names;
- Preloaded Points of Interest: millions of points of interest enhance the travelling experience and help users easily find gas stations, hotels, restaurants and more;
- Award-winning Fold and Go EasyPort Mount, that easily folds to fit in any bag or shirt pocket.
TomTom XL 325 SE
- TomTom Map Share technology, which helps users instantly modify street names, street direction, points of interest and more on their devices and benefit from corrections made by others;
- 30 Day Latest Map Guarantee: if a new map is released within 30 days of purchase, users can download it for free at TomTom HOME;
- TomTom Help Me! menu and extensive safety features, giving users direct access to safety and emergency services information;
- Traffic ready (optional service): RDS-TMC traffic receiver accessory keeps drivers up-to-date on traffic events to minimize potential delays;
- Fuel Prices (optional service): helps users find the lowest priced gas along the way;
- TomTom HOME, a free desktop application keeps users’ devices up-to-date at all times. New maps or software versions can also be downloaded.
More Walmart Black Friday Ad Highlights.