Pure, provider of digital and internet-connected radios, announces today at the CES 2010 that it has entered the US market with a product family that is supposed to define the future of radio by transforming how consumers access and interact with digital content. Well at least some of their internet radios look hot.
Headlining the US product family is Sensia, a unique designed high-powered connected audio system that features a 5.7-inch color touchscreen.
Besides Sensia, Pure launches the Evoke Flow, Sirocco 550, Siesta Flow and Oasis Flow.
PURE's digital and internet-connected range of radios work together with PURE's proprietary radio and media portal, the PURE Lounge ( www.thelounge.com) to enable flow of information between the radio, the portal and the broadcaster. While the radios and the PURE Lounge can function completely independently, when combined they really enhance the user-experience allowing the organization of favorite stations into shared folders and automatically synchronizing content choices on both the radio and the portal.
The PURE Lounge also contains content unique to PURE such as PURE Sounds, a library of over 100 sounds designed to allow the listener to set the perfect mood or even help their child go to sleep. Further unique and premium content on The PURE Lounge will be available soon. New features and services on PURE's digital and internet-connected range of radios will be made available through automatic software upgrades.
The PURE products being introduced to the US market include:
- Sensia (MSRP $349): The first digital and internet-connected radio to feature a large high-resolution color touchscreen, Sensia is the centerpiece of the connected home. Stereo sound, an input for iPod/MP3 players and access to applications such as Facebook and Twitter, offers consumers the ability to access and control all of their digital content from one central interface.
- EVOKE Flow (MSRP $229): The award-winning EVOKE Flow was the first truly 'connected' portable radio. Wireless and powerful, EVOKE Flow gives consumers access to digital content from almost anywhere.
- Siesta Flow (MSRP $139): PURE reinvents the alarm clock with the Siesta Flow, bringing the power of the internet to the bedside. Touch sensitive controls, up to 365 alarm settings and a USB PowerPort™, which provides power for USB accessories, help bring the clock radio into the 21st century.
- Oasis Flow (MSRP $249): Rugged, weatherproof and exceedingly durable, the Oasis Flow combines internet connectivity with maximum portability. Expelling the notion that durability compromises performance, the Oasis Flow is the perfect radio for anyone who works or plays in or outdoors.
- Sirocco 550 (MSRP $449): A complete digital sound system, the Sirocco 550 combines access to internet content with the ability to play digital music from portable iPod and iPhone devices, USB memory drives, SD memory cards and CDs. Powerful enough to be a primary stereo system yet compact enough for bedrooms and small rooms, Sirocco 550 is a stylish way to enjoy all the choices and quality of digital and internet-connected radio in a convenient, micro sized format.
CES 2010 is here and with it tons of hot product announcements. Stay on top of the huge amount of CES 2010 news and highlights with I4U News. Read all about CES 2010 now. Follow I4U News on Twitter.
How To: Buy a Pokemon Go Plus
How To: Buy a Pokemon Go Plus