Kodak today introduced at the CES 2010 the new KODAK PLAYSPORT Video Camera, a rugged, durable and pocket-size HD video camera with an appetite for adventure.
The KODAK PLAYSPORT Video Camera (pre-order on Amazon) is specifically designed for consumers with active lifestyles, allowing them to capture full 1080p HD video - even underwater - with the touch of a button.
The KODAK PLAYSPORT Video Camera is waterproof up to 10 feet and features built-in software and USB cable output so users can edit and easily share with family and friends through sites such as YouTube and Facebook. The KODAK PLAYSPORT also features electronic image stabilization and KODAK Imaging Science for sharper videos with vibrant colors and less blur.
Don't Miss: See the first leaked Black Friday 2016 Ad
KODAK PLAYSPORT Video Camera Features:
- Waterproof up to 10 ft. (3 m)
- Full 1080p HD video capture at 30 fps
- Electronic image stabilization
- Brilliant 2.0" color LCD display
- LCD Glare Shield
- Capture 5 MP HD stills (16:9)
- Edit and upload to the Web with built-in software and included USB cable
- Smart face tracking technology
- Incredible low-light performance
- Expandable SD/SDHC Card slot for memory cards up to 32 GB, that can record up to 10 hours of HD video
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery with in-camera charging
- HDMI cable output (HDMI cable included)
- Remote control compatible (remote control sold separately)
- MAC and PC compatible
The KODAK PLAYSPORT Video Camera will be available in Abyss (black), Wave
Crash (blue) and Adrenaline Rush (purple) for US $149.95 MSRP beginning in
April (Amazon states March 20th as shipping date.
The KODAK PLAYSPORT Video Camera is now available for pre-orders on Amazon.com.