CES 2010 and its 20,000 new product announcements kicked-off 2010 for gadget fans. Next stop for mobile phone fans is the GSMA Mobile World Congress 2010 (MWC 2010) in Barcelona held February 15th-18th.
Today GSMA unveiled the complete keynote speaker lineup for the MWC 2010. The list includes CEOs from carriers around the globe, but also Google's Eric Schmidt and RIM's Mike Lazaridis.
Full list of MWC 2010 Keynote speakers:
Don't Miss: Sam's Club Black Friday 2016 Details
Don't Miss: Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need To Know
- Ben Verwaayen, CEO, Alcatel-Lucent
- Lu Yimin, President, China Unicom
- Hans Vestberg, President and CEO, Ericsson
- Eric Schmidt, Chairman and CEO, Google
- Guo Ping, Chairman, Huawei Communications
- Tadashi Onodera, President and Chairman, KDDI Corporation
- César Alierta, Executive Chairman and CEO, Telefónica
- Vittorio Colao, Chief Executive, Vodafone
- Shantanu Narayen, President and CEO, Adobe
- Erik Huggers, Director, Future Media & Technology, BBC
- Manoj Kohli, CEO and Joint Managing Director, Bharti Airtel
- Mike Lazaridis, President and Co-CEO, Research In Motion
- Daniel Ek, CEO, Spotify
The GSMA also announced that Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah of Jordan will be making a special presentation to Mobile World Congress delegates at 10:30 am on Tuesday, February 16th. In her speech, Queen Rania will discuss the impact mobile communications can have in extending education to the world’s population. Queen Rania is UNICEF’s Eminent Global Advocate for Children and is Honorary Chair of the UN Girls’ Education Initiative.
We will of course report about the new mobile phone announcements that will be made at the MWC 2010. See also the MWC 2010 site.