The following information is not based on speculation or rumor. The hard-working folks at TheseAreTheDroids.com have spent hours pouring over library and system files from the Nexus One ROM. From this research they've compiled a list of all the hardware they found specifically referenced therein. Here's the list;
Don't Miss: iPhone 8: Everything You Need to Know
1. Proximity Sensor/Light Sensor: Capella CM3602.
2. Accelerometer: BMA150 3-axis accelerometer.
3. Magnetic Compass: AK8973 3-axis magnetic field sensor/AK8973 orientation sensor.
4. WiFi Radio/Bluetooth/FM: BCM4329
5. Audience A1026 Noise Canceling Chip
Don't Miss: See the first leaked Black Friday 2016 Ad
6. Adreno 200 Graphics Core with OpenGLES 2.0 In addition to all this, they found several Qualcomm QSD8K specific hardware libraries, which confirms the presence of a Snapdragon processor. References to "routing audio to speakerphone with bac mic" and a "stereo FM speaker" were also found. These confirmed hardware specifications combine with the rumored 3.7" AMOLED screen and (also confirmed) 5 MP camera to give us a very good idea of what the Nexus One will pack. So what's still missing? RAM and storage space is about it. Rumor has it the Nexus One will launch January 5th for $199.99, so we should know even more fairly soon. Until then, this tantalizing image will have to tide you.