TiVo announced their 2010 top ten Super Bowl commercials.
This ad ranking was prepared using aggregated, anonymous, second-by-second audience measurement data about how TiVo subscribers watched the game, and for the first time, determined not just the most viewed commercials, but instead the most engaging ads throughout the game.
Doritos House Rules wins the TiVo Super Bowl 2010 ad rating. Watch the funny commercial here.
The number two and three ads both featured women getting tackled, albeit in tongue in cheek ways. Betty White absorbed a big blow for Snickers while Pam Tebow took a hit from her son Tim in their anticipated spot for Focus on the Family. Snickers won the USA Today Ad Meter 2010.
In addition to the #1 ad, Doritos also earned the #4 spot with Underdog, giving it two in the top five. Rounding out the top five was Intel, a company known for a different sort of chip altogether.
TiVo Top 10 Super Bowl 2010 Ads:
Don't Miss: The Funniest Super Bowl 2017 Commercials
1. Doritos "House Rules"
2. Snickers "You're Not You When You're Hungry"
3. Focus on the Family "The Tebows Celebrate Family, Celebrate Life"
4. Doritos "Underdog"
5. 2010 Intel Core Processors "Jeoffrey the Robot Gets Hurt"
6. E*Trade Financial "Baby Love Triangle"
7. Bud Light "Observatory"
8. CareerBuilder "Casual Fridays"
9. TruTV's NFL Full Contact " Punxsutawney Polamalu"
10. Hyundai Sonata "Brett Favre MVP and Still Playing at 50"
Just like last year, I4U News is featuring the Super Bowl for Geeks Guide. Of course the Super Bowl 2010 for Geeks Guide is all about the Super Bowl Commercials and not the game. The Super Bowl XLIV takes place on Sunday, February 7th in Florida in the Sun Life Stadium. Watch all Super Bowl 2010 ads online in our constantly updated Super Bowl 2010 Ad Video Galleries.