Apple launched the new Aperture 3 today with over 200 new features. MacWorld 2010 launched yesterday as well, but Apple is not there. Thus the announcement of Aperture 3 has nothing to do with Macworld.
Apple highlights the following new Aperture 3 functions:
Don't Miss: The Best HDR TVs
Don't Miss: Sam's Club Black Friday 2016 Details
- Organize photos by the people in them using Faces.
- Use Places to find photos based on where they were taken.
- Perfect images with nondestructive, edge-aware brushes.
- Use adjustment presets to apply imaging effects.
- Browse your entire library with the new full-screen Browser.
- Create stunning multimedia slideshows that weave together HD video, audio tracks, and custom titles.
Aperture 3 sells for $199 now on the Apple Store.