Toshiba is on a role today. First they announced the hot new Libretto W100 laptop with dual touchscreens and now we look at the ultra-slim Android netbook Toshiba AC100.
The Toshiba AC100 has a cool black and orange design and runs on NVIDIA's Tegra platform. The AC100 is 14mm at its thinnest and weighs only 840g.
The Toshiba AC100 runs Android 2.1 that users can customize with multiple homescreens and apps.
Features of the Toshiba AC100 include NVIDIA Tegra 250 1GHz CPU, 512MB RAM, 8GB SSD storage, Bluetooth, Wi-fi 802.11n, HDMI, 1.3MP camera and 3G.
Update: We just published more photos of the AC100 - stunning!
Full Toshiba AC100 specificiations:
Don't Miss: NES Classic Alternatives are Cheaper
- Android™ 2.1
- NVIDIA® Tegra™ 250 Mobile Processor (1GH, ARM)
- RAM: 512 MB DDR2 (333 MHz)
- 8GB flash storage (NAND)
- 25.7cm (10.1'') TruBrite® display with LED backlight, 1,024 x 600 pixels
- Bluetooth 2.1 +EDR*, WLAN (802.11 b/g/n), Mobile Broadband
- 1 x USB 2.0, 1x Mini USB, Card Reader (SD, MMC), Audio out/Mic in combo socket, HDMI®
- 1.3 MP webcam with integrated microphone
- Location based switchable desktop
- Toshiba Home Menu, a customizable desktop with widgets and shortcuts
- Size: 262mm x 190mm x 14 / 21mm
- Weight: starting at 870g
The Toshiba AC100 will be available from August 2010. No pricing information available at this point. The Toshbia AC100 still makes it in time for Back To School shopping.