It's probably fair to say that, on the 'list of things you don't want your phone to do', spontaneous combustion ranks pretty high. BGR reports that a source from AT&T has sent them in photos of a fire-damaged iPhone 4. He claims the new smartphone ignited while hooked up to a computer using the USB cable.
Don't Miss: MWC 2017 Highlights
The Apple Store confirmed that the problem seemed to be with a defective port and not any sort of mistake on the part of the owner. The iPhone itself no longer works, proof that the HTC Incredible is still the most fire-resistant device on the market. Take THAT, Apple.