Motorola pumps out a ton of new Android Phones
Motorola launches unveiled seven new Android phones. We already reported about the Verizon Droid Pro and the Verizon Citrus. The other new Motorola Android phones unveiled today include the Spice, Bravo, Flipside, Flipout (photo) and the already announced Defy. Below you find the feature summaries of the new Motorola Android phones that will show up at different carriers throughout the world.
The new Backtrack touch panel for one-hand use is noteworthy new feature on some of the new Motorola phones. With it you can navigate your phone without the touchscreen.
- SPICE is a perfectly packaged smartphone with a full QWERTY keyboard and the power of Android.
- Provides a large capacitive touchscreen with multi-touch support and pinch-to-zoom, along with BACTRACK for one-handed use.
- Features Motorola’s new exclusive Flashback application allowing consumers to view and manage their content all from a single application.
- Features a 3.7-inch full WVGA touch screen experience, enhanced Web-browsing and entertainment while on the go.
- Equipped with a 3-megapixel camera with digital zoom and auto focus, so users can catch memorable moments and share with one-touch social media uploads to Facebook®, MySpace, Picasa™ and PhotoBucket®.
- BRAVO is a Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA®) enabled device, so users can stream, store and share entertainment with multiple devices around the home - including PCs, TVs and other mobile devices using an existing home Wi-Fi network.
- Powered by an 800 MHz processor.
- With a full slide-out QWERTY keypad, FLIPSIDE’s 3.1-inch high-res HVGA display supports pinch to zoom gesturing, while the laptop-like track pad provides an alternative way to navigate with one hand while keeping your fingers off the screen.
- Users can stay connected to work with full push corporate e-mail, support for Microsoft Exchange, unified inbox and enhanced features for IT compliance like remote wipe and password enforcement.
- Packing the power of Android™ 2.1, FLIPOUT also has a 720 MHz processor and the latest version of MOTOBLUR, Motorola’s exclusive smartphone experience.
- Stylishly square, affordable and smart with an innovative design.
- FLIPOUT opens to reveal a full keyboard below its touch screen with a dedicated fifth row for numbers.
- Users can customize the color to match their mood with FLIPOUT’s two battery covers. Additional colors will be available for purchase.
- Full-touch Android device with a 3.7-inch high-resolution, scratch-resistant display that provides edge-to-edge views of your favorite Web sites, photos and videos.
- With a 5-megapixel camera and latest version of MOTOBLUR, DEFY makes it easy to capture memories at family reunions or vacations and share them via your social networks.
- Stream, store and share content with Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) compatible devices around the home such as HDTVs, game consoles and PCs.
- CrystalTalk® PLUS intelligently filters out background noise and amplifies the users voice, eliminating the need to shout.
- BRAVO is a big-screen, touch tablet smartphone with a slim design.
- FLIPSIDE enables users to seamlessly manage their work and personal life.
- FLIPOUT gives Android customers something new to flip over with a unique pivot design and enhanced user experience.
- Announced last month, the slim and pocket-able, DEFY is scratch and water resistant, as well as dust proof, equipped to withstand all that life throws your way.