Motorola Spice, Bravo, Flipside, Flipout and Defy join Citrus Android Phone
Motorola launches unveiled seven new Android phones. We already reported about the Verizon Droid Pro
and the Verizon Citrus
. The other new Motorola Android phones unveiled today include the Spice, Bravo, Flipside, Flipout (photo) and the already announced Defy
. Below you find the feature summaries of the new Motorola Android phones that will show up at different carriers throughout the world.
The new Backtrack touch panel for one-hand use is noteworthy new feature on some of the new Motorola phones. With it you can navigate your phone without the touchscreen.
SPICE is a perfectly packaged smartphone with a full QWERTY keyboard and the power of Android.
- Provides a large capacitive touchscreen with multi-touch support and pinch-to-zoom, along with BACTRACK for one-handed use.
- Features Motorola’s new exclusive Flashback application allowing consumers to view and manage their content all from a single application.
BRAVO is a big-screen, touch tablet smartphone with a slim design.
- Features a 3.7-inch full WVGA touch screen experience, enhanced Web-browsing and entertainment while on the go.
- Equipped with a 3-megapixel camera with digital zoom and auto focus, so users can catch memorable moments and share with one-touch social media uploads to Facebook®, MySpace, Picasa™ and PhotoBucket®.
- BRAVO is a Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA®) enabled device, so users can stream, store and share entertainment with multiple devices around the home - including PCs, TVs and other mobile devices using an existing home Wi-Fi network.
- Powered by an 800 MHz processor.
FLIPSIDE enables users to seamlessly manage their work and personal life.
- With a full slide-out QWERTY keypad, FLIPSIDE’s 3.1-inch high-res HVGA display supports pinch to zoom gesturing, while the laptop-like track pad provides an alternative way to navigate with one hand while keeping your fingers off the screen.
- Users can stay connected to work with full push corporate e-mail, support for Microsoft Exchange, unified inbox and enhanced features for IT compliance like remote wipe and password enforcement.
FLIPOUT gives Android customers something new to flip over with a unique pivot design and enhanced user experience.
- Packing the power of Android™ 2.1, FLIPOUT also has a 720 MHz processor and the latest version of MOTOBLUR, Motorola’s exclusive smartphone experience.
- Stylishly square, affordable and smart with an innovative design.
- FLIPOUT opens to reveal a full keyboard below its touch screen with a dedicated fifth row for numbers.
- Users can customize the color to match their mood with FLIPOUT’s two battery covers. Additional colors will be available for purchase.
Announced last month, the slim and pocket-able, DEFY is scratch and water resistant, as well as dust proof, equipped to withstand all that life throws your way.
- Full-touch Android device with a 3.7-inch high-resolution, scratch-resistant display that provides edge-to-edge views of your favorite Web sites, photos and videos.
- With a 5-megapixel camera and latest version of MOTOBLUR, DEFY makes it easy to capture memories at family reunions or vacations and share them via your social networks.
- Stream, store and share content with Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) compatible devices around the home such as HDTVs, game consoles and PCs.
- CrystalTalk® PLUS intelligently filters out background noise and amplifies the users voice, eliminating the need to shout.
You Might Also Like
Source: Malaysia Today
(The Malaysian Insider) – Putrajaya has directed government-linked companies (GLC) to generate RM7 billion in business opportunities for Bumiputera firms this year, Prime Minister Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak... RE ...
Source: Malaysia Today
Full article at: Malaysia Today
Jul 17 2014, 2:05am CDT