The Target Black Friday Ad is finally here. You can browse the Target Black Friday circular now on Target.com. The Target Black Friday ad is one of the most anticipated Black Friday ad and despite deals leaked two weeks ago it is nice to view them now in a shiny circular.
Don't Miss: Amazon 12 Days of Deals
Target opens its doors at 4am on Black Friday and you get a free $10 gift card when you spend $100 or more between 4am and 10am. Besides the $298 Westinghouse TV there are of course many more hot deals available in the Target Black Friday sale. Below you find a list of our highlights.
Target Black Friday Deal Highlights:
- $298 40-inch Westinghouse 1080p HDTV
- $67 Wii Fit Plus Bundle
- $79 TomTom XL335T GPS with life-time Traffic
- $79 Nikon S205 Camera
- $225 iPod Touch 8GB with free $30 Gift Card
- $449 46-inch Apex 1080p HDTV
- $127 Sony PSP Holiday Bundle
- $199.99 4GB Xbox 360 with free $50 Gift Card
- $299.99 Sony PS3 Holiday Bundle
- $85 Philips Dual-Screen DVD Player for Car
- $145 8GB iPod nano with free $15 Gift Card
View the 32-page Target Black Friday 2010 ad now on Target.com under weekly ads.
Thanksgiving week is here and Black Friday 2010 Deals are already on sale and most Black Friday Ads for the actual Black Friday, Nov. 26 are available. You can now find the best deals of the season on TVs, Laptops, Phones, GPS, Blu-ray players and other gadgets. For the hottest Black Friday deals and complete coverage of the biggest sales event of the year visit our Black Friday 2010 Hub.
See also our exclusive Black Friday Deals Guides: