11 Cyber Monday Deals you should not miss.
The Cyber Monday Sales 2010 are offering several very exciting consumer electronics deals. Overall the Cyber Monday deals look better than the Black Friday deals this year, if you are not taking into account the impossible to get in-store Blockbuster deals. Only in the video game console category the deals have been much better on Black Friday.
Don't Miss: NES Classic Alternatives are Cheaper
In the TV and computer category Cyber Monday offers higher quality products at low prices. The performance to cost ratio is just better today in our opinion. Below we have listed the best Cyber Monday deals you can find today in the long list of Cyber Monday Sales Events. Click on each link below to get the details about the deal and why you should consider it.
The Best Cyber Monday Deals 2010:
- $1,299.98 46-inch Sony Bravia KDL-46NX800 1080p 240Hz LED HDTV w/ free 160GB Sony PS3 Bundle
- $249.99 32-inch Westinghouse HDTV on Best Buy
- $249.99 Samsung N150 Netbook on Best Buy
- $379.99 Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop on Best Buy
- $699.99 HP dm4 Core i5 Laptop with WiMAX and Wireless Display
- $89.99 TomTom XXL 540M GPS on Amazon
- $69.99 LG BD530 Network Blu-ray Player on Amazon
- $69.88 Fisher-Price ImagiNext BigFoot
- $210 Apple iPod touch 8GB on Walmart
- $269.99 Apple iPod touch 32GB on Target
- Free Verizon HTC Droid Incredible
All Cyber Monday Sales have launched now. Get the best Cyber Monday deals now before they are gone. Find the latest Holiday weekend and Cyber Monday deals of the season on TVs, Laptops, Phones, GPS, Blu-ray players and other gadgets in our Cyber Monday Hub.
Cyber Monday is the first work day after the Thanksgiving weekend. The term Cyber Monday, which was created by Shop.org (part of the National Retail Federation) made it into the retailer marketing strategies back in November of 2005. Cyber Monday has established itself pretty well over the years as the online shopping day of the year offering the best deals. Shop.org got the idea of Cyber Monday from the behavior of shoppers to buy online the first day back at work after the long Thanksgiving weekend.