One week ago the Black Friday 2010 Sales events had the nation in its grip. Crowds have been gathering outside of stores like Best Buy and Target in the middle of the night to score one of the Black Friday doorbuster deals. Online shoppers hunted down Black Friday deals already in the early morning hours of Thanksgiving Day. Was it all worth it?
Don't Miss: How to Find NES Classic at Target Stores
Yes, if you have gotten your hands on one or more Black Friday deals we list here. Retailers advertise tons of deals in their Black Friday 2010 Ads, but the list of really great deals distills down to rather short list. We are putting together this list of the best Black Friday deals to have a reference for Black Friday 2011. See also our Black Friday 2009 Deals Round-up.
The Best Black Friday 2010 Deals:
- $198 32-inch Emerson HDTV at Walmart
- $249.99 32-inch TCL HDTV on Amazon
- $298 40-inch Westinghouse 1080p HDTV at Target
- $189.99 Toshiba C655D-S5089 Laptop at Best Buy
- $199.99 Nintendo Wii with $50 Gift Card on Amazon
- $469.99 Toshiba Satellite Core i3 Laptop at Office Depot
- $149.99 Compaq Netbook at Best Buy
- $89 Nintendo DS Lite at Walmart
- $225 8GB iPod touch with $50 Gift Card at Walmart
- $299.99 160GB Sony PS3 Bundle with 3 Games at Best Buy
- $199.99 4GB Xbox 360 with $50 Gift Card at Target
- $69.99 LG BD530 Network Blu-ray Player on Amazon
- $59 TomTom Ease at Walmart
- $129.99 TomTom XXL 540TM GPS on Amazon
- $458 Apple iPad at the Apple Store
- $1,789 Panasonic TC-P50GT25 3D HDTV with free Blu-ray player and free 3D Starter Kit on Amazon
- $127 Sony PSP Holiday Bundle at Target
- $9.99 foer 3 Zhu Zhu Hamsters at ToysRUs
If we missed a hot Black Friday 2010 deal in the list above, please email us or post a comment below. See you again at Black Friday 2011. For hot holiday gift ideas visit our Holiday Gift Guide 2010.