The Super Bowl 2011 takes place on February 6th, but you can watch already possible Super Bowl ads today. Doritos and Pepsi Max have opened the public voting on the user submitted Super Bowl 2011 ads. Possibly the biggest contest for TV commercials, the Crash The Super Bowl contest is entering the final phase in deciding which ads will run during Super Bowl 2011 for Doritos and Pepsi Max. This year the Crash The Super Bowl ad contest received 5,600 submissions.
Don't Miss: Super Bowl 2017 Ads
For Super Bowl XLV PepsiCo, owner of Doritos brand, has decided to add Pepsi Max to the new Crash the Super Bowl contest. This means that the Doritos Crash the Super Bowl contest now will have six winning Super Bowl ad spots, three for Doritos and three for Pepsi Max. The Crash the Super Bowl contest once again has a huge $5 million in prize money. To get a piece of the $5 million the winning Super Bowl ads need to score one of the top three spots in the USA Today Super Bowl Ad Meter. If all top three spots are won by Crash the Super Bowl Ads the full $5 million are distributed.
Starting today you can vote on the final selection of submitted Doritos and Pepsi Max Ads. There are five finalist commercials for each product. Each day until the voting closes in 28 days you can give a vote for your favorite Doritos and Pepsi Max Super Bowl 2011 ad.
- The 10 finalist ads (in alphabetical order) are:
- "Adam and Eve" by Stephen Schuster (Doritos) (Photo)
- "Birthday Wish" by Heather Kasprzak (Doritos)
- "Elevator Girl" by Michael Doneger (Pepsi MAX)
- "First Date" by Nick Simotas (Pepsi MAX)
- "House Sitting" by Tynesha Williams (Doritos)
- "Love Hurts" by Brad Bosley (Pepsi MAX)
- "Pug Attack" by JR Burningham (Doritos)
- "The Best Part" by Tyler Dixon (Doritos)
- "Torpedo Cooler" by Brendan Hayward (Pepsi MAX)
- "Zero Calories? Psshh" by Brandy Gill (Pepsi MAX)
Check out the finalists ads here and vote. Doritos and Pepsi MAX will give away two pairs of Super Bowl XLV tickets every day of the voting period to consumers who make their selections through the official program website.
Just like last year, I4U News will be featuring again the Super Bowl for Geeks Guide. Of course the Super Bowl 2011 for Geeks Guide will be all about the Super Bowl Commercials and not the big game. The Super Bowl XLV will take place in the Dallas Cowboys stadium on February 6th 2011.