Top remote controlled toys for kids and adults
I know a lot of you out there really like RC toys just as I do. Some folks might think this sort of stuff is just for kids, but it's not. These RC toys are probably in the hands for more adults than kids. I can tell you from experience that RC flying toys are a lot of fun to use and your kids will like them too.
You can get an RC toy for just about any mode of travel you can think of. The big categories are cars and flying toys. You want to be sure you get a toy that is appropriate for the skill of the person that will be using it. Don't spend hundreds of dollars on a new helicopter if you have never flown one before. That is an accident waiting to happen.
You can get all manner of RC cars and trucks from racecars that run on battery power or some sort of combustible fuel. You can also get a number of boats and even some submarines that you can play with under water too. one of the most important things is that you don't buy a toy to play with inside that is only for outdoor use and vice versa. Toys made for inside will fly away from you before you know it and toys for the outdoors will break something in your home. Read on for some of my picks for the coolest RC toys on the block.
1. Syma S107 Gyro Helicopter - This little helicopter is charged by the remote control and is designed for indoor use. The thing is very small and easy to fly for the beginner and you can have lots of fun with it. The dual blades are counter rotating and make for a very smooth and easy to control flight. You can buy this toy for about $27.
2. RC Military Gyro Indoor Helicopter - This helicopter is almost identical to the one I just mentioned. The main difference is that this one looks like an Apache attack chopper. It is designed for the beginners and has the same counter rotating blade design for a smooth flight. You can pick this helicopter toy up for $27.50.
3. Syma S018 Aurora Helicopter - The box might not say it, but I know Airwolf when I see it! This RC copter has the same indoor design and counter rotating blades to make for a smooth flight. It is a three-channel copter so you can play with three of them at one time.
4. Kids Galaxy RC Demolition Derby - This is a really cool pair of RC cars that are designed for parts to fall off when they crash. If your kids like destruction, this is the set of cars to get them you can get the pair for $22.07.
5. Nitro RC Buggy - If you are a big kid that wants a RC car that doesn't use batteries this buggy is for you. This car is powered by nitro methane fuel and will really move off-road. It has 4-wheel-drive and comes ready to run. All you need to do is add batteries for the electronics and fuel it up. It will cost you about $219.
6. Redcat Racing Earthquake 3.5 - This is a monster 18-wheeler rig styled nitro powered truck. It has a big 3.5cc motor and a two-speed transmission. The truck comes with oil-filled shocks and has the radio and receiver included so it is ready to run right out of the box. It is a 4x4 and will hit real speeds of up to 50 mph.
7. Syma 9399 RC Trainer Plane - This is the fixed wing counterpart to these cool little helicopters I posted before. This plane is a dual engine offering and sells for $29.98. It has a full function remote and is made from plastic and foam for longevity.
8. RC TW-748 Corsair - This RC plane is modeled after one of the coolest fighter planes from WWII. It sells for under $100 and includes the full function remote. The plane is made from foam and has an interchangeable frequency crystal. It has a 370 motor installed and runs from a battery.