Livescribe Connect lets you share your handwritten notes almost everywhere.
Livescribe today announced Livescribe Connect for the Echo and Pulse smartpens. With Livescribe Connect you can send your handwritten notes and recorded audio, as an interactive pencast, to the people and online applications of your choice, directly from paper. Livescribe also announced a new entry-level pen product with the affordable 2GB Echo smartpen starter pack for $99.95.
Don't Miss: NES Classic Alternatives are Cheaper
To use Livescribe Connect, a consumer simply draws a line and writes the name of the desired destination, for instance Evernote or Facebook, then taps the pages or circles sections of a page to send. The next time the smartpen is docked to a computer, the notes and audio are automatically sent as a pencast.
People can also use Livescribe Connect within Livescribe’s free desktop software - simply drag and drop pages of notes to Connector icons to quickly send or share them.
Livescribe supports the following connectors:
- Email Connector: Handwritten notes and audio recordings from meetings or lectures are emailed using Microsoft® Exchange, Gmail™, Hotmail®, Yahoo!® Mail Plus and AOL.
- Google Docs Connector: Just by drawing a line and writing “Google Docs” on paper, anyone working on a collaborative project can quickly share a pencast with his or her team.
- Facebook Connector: Now the 500 million people using Facebook have a new way to share their latest thoughts –as interactive written and spoken status updates.
- Evernote Connector: Send pencasts to Evernote to play back, store and search the information along with other important digital files.
- Mobile/iPad Connector: Send pencasts right from paper to mobile devices, including the Apple iPad and iPhone. Play back important information on-the-go with the tap of a finger.
- MyLivescribe Connector: All registered customers receive 500MB of free online storage for their pencasts. With the MyLivescribe connector, customers can easily upload and store pencasts for convenient access from mobile devices.
- Computer Connector: An easy way to save and organize Pencast PDFs and other supported formats right on a computer – even designate the specific folder or shared server location where pencasts should be sent.
Livescribe Connect is available for download now on the Livescribe site. The Connect Basic version is free for Pulse and Echo 2GB pen users. The Connect Premium is free for all 4GB, 8GB and 8GB Echo Pro Pack Customers.