Young guy finds way to upgrade his iPhone to iOS 5 beta without Developer account.
Apple released on Monday an iOS 5 beta to developers. If you are a registered Apple developer you can now play with iOS 5. An aspiring young developer named Mert Edir found a video game like way to upgrade to iOS 5 without a developer account.
Don't Miss: Amazon 12 Days of Deals
As said in the headline, do not follow this instructions to upgrade your iPhone to iOS 5 beta. You cannot go back to iOS 4 and iOS 5 is not finished and not stable. We just post this story because I find the steps to activate iOS 5 on the iPhone cute. See for yourself below, it's like playing a video game. It's amazing that Apple left this twisted path open.
1. Triple click the home button. This will activate the Voice Over.
2. Triple click the home button and Emergency Call will appear.
3. Click on Emergency Call and, while it's switching, swipe with your three fingers down.
4. The Notification Center will appear
5. Click on the Weather widget. The Weather app will load.
6. Click on the home button to exit to the iPhone's springboard.