Huawei launches new Android Tablet with dual-core CPU and unannounced Android release optimized for 7-inch tablets.
Huawei unveiled today the MediaPad. The Huawei MediaPad is the world's first Android 3.2 Honeycomb tablet. The new tablet is 10.2mm thin and runs on a Qualcomm dual-core 1.2GHz CPU. Other feature highlights include HSPA+ option, full HD playback, HDMI and 6 hour battery life.
Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here
"With the Huawei MediaPad, we are demonstrating yet again that design, functionality and performance is within anyone's reach," said Victor Xu, Chief Marketing Officer of Huawei Device. "The MediaPad opens up new worlds of entertainment for consumers by removing the barriers to tablet ownership, increasing access to a truly high-quality mobile entertainment experience fully integrated with cloud-based internet content."
There is no information when the Huawei MediaPad will be released. Pricing is also still unknown.
MediaPad Technical Specs
• Android Honeycomb 3.2 OS
• 7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
• 10.5mm (0.4 inches) slim, ~390g weight (0.86 pounds)
• 1.3 MP front-facing camera, 5 MP auto focus rear facing camera with HD video recording capabilities
• HSPA+ 14.4 Mbps, WiFi 11n
• Dual-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm processor
• Over 6 hours battery life
• 1080P full HD playback and HDMI port
• Flash 10.3
Don't Miss: Sam's Club Black Friday 2016 Details
• Let's Golf
• Document to go