It's almost time for school, get ready now!
It seems like summer just started, but it's time for many people to start thinking about back to school shopping. One of the things that you need to go along with your notebook when you head back to school is backpack. You can't just toss your notebook into a normal backpack and expect your machine to last long. You need a bag specifically made to pad and protect your expensive computer.
There are all sorts of notebook bags and sleeves out there in a lot of different styles and designs. Make sure when you are shopping that the notebook bag you are looking for is well padded and keeps the notebook away from the main compartment where it is more likely to be damaged. You will also want to be sure the bag will fit your charger and other notebook gear too if you will be working on the go. Trust me when I say the straps are very important as well and you want straps that are well padded and adjustable. If you need a good laptop bag check out the five coolest bags for the back to school season below.
1. Belkin Slim Backpack - If you are like me and you want a backpack that will hold some stuff, but will not be too fat the Belkin Slim is for you. This bag will hold up to 15.6-inch notebooks and other things like the charger. It has a soft touch lining to prevent scratches and has a headphone grommet so you can poke your headphones though and leave your MP3 player in the bag. This backpack has a lifetime warranty and measures 17" x 11.5" x 2". You can get it now for about $29.39.
2. HP 17" Notebook Backpack - This notebook bag is HP branded so you know it will hold up. It has plenty of space inside and it is a larger bag that is bulky and maybe a tight fit if you take it on airlines. The bag has plenty of room for notebooks up to 17-inches and it has space for extra batteries, keyboards, mice and many other things. The bag even has pockets on the side for water bottles. You can get the bag for about $60.
3. Pink Sparse Tranquility 15.4 inch Laptop Padded Compartment Shoulder Messenger Bag for K-Cliffs Lifestyle - This is a very stylish notebook padded compartment style bag that is aimed at women. The bag has a cool Chinese motif with pink and a tree on the silver background. The laptop-padded compartment has space for a 15.6-inch notebook. The bag measures 11" H x 16" W x 4" D and has a second zippered compartment with accessory pockets and penholders. It has an adjustable shoulder strap as well. You can get the bag for $29.99 right now.
4. SwissGear SA1908 ScanSmart Backpack in Black - This is another large and heavy-duty backpack that will hold your laptop and lots of other stuff inside. It sells for a bit more than $55. It has a special design that unfolds to allow you to send your notebook through airport security without having to remove the laptop from your bag. It also has a viewing window compartment that will fit notebooks up to 17-inches in most cases. There is also an organizer pocket for your pens and other stuff like cards and phones.
5. CaseCrown Double Memory Foam Padded Laptop Case with Front Pocket - This case is bright pink and has an alligator style on the front. The bag is definitely for the ladies and sells for about $31. The case looks small, but it will fit most standard 15.6-inch notebooks. It has four internal straps inside that help keep the machine inside steady so you can use it without removing the machine from the case. It has memory foam lining for more protection from damage. The front pocket will fit accessories and it has memory foam padded straps for comfort.