The Creative ZEN X-Fi3 will debut at IFA 2011 in Berlin from 2 – 7 September 2011.
Creative Technology Ltd today announced the launch of the Creative ZEN X-Fi3 music, photo and video player with X-Fi audio technology-enabled Bluetooth wireless audio playback and support for lossless audio and a wide range of other music formats. Just 65 x 45.5 x 12.5 mm in size, the Creative ZEN X-Fi3 is packed with features including a microSD card slot, video-out, and 2” TFT screen with touch-buttons, and it is priced from only US$99.99.
Don't Miss: Today's Electronics Bargains at Woot.com
Feature highlights of the X-Fi3 include Bluetooth 2.1 with apt-X codec, X-Fi audio enhancement, up to 32GB storage via microSD card, and vidoe out.
Technical Specifications of the Creative ZEN X-Fi3
• Display: 2” TFT with 262K colors
• Capacity : 8GB , 16GB
• Wireless: Bluetooth 2.1 (supports apt-X, AVRCP & A2DP)
• Audio formats: FLAC, non-protected AAC (*.M4A) from iTunes Plus® , MP3, WMA (DRM9), WAV(IMA-ADPCM), Audible Format 4, Audible AAX
• X-Fi™ Audio Enhancement : Adjustable Crystalizer / Expand effects
• Video formats : WMV9, MPEG4-SP, AVI (DivX4/5, XviD)
• Video / Audio out : PAL or NTSC / Stereo (via A/V cable sold)
• Photo formats: JPEG
• Built-in Microphone for Voice Recording
• Built-in FM Radio with 32 station presets
• Built-in Speakers for sharing music out loud
• Battery Playtime :
up to 20 hours of audio (mp3,128kbps)
up to 5 hours of video (640x480, stereo(128kbps))
• Dimensions: 65 x 45.5 x 12.5mm (est.)
• Weight: 45g (est.)
The IFA 2011 opens on September 2nd in Berlin, Germany. Read all the latest news and highlights in our IFA 2011 Hub.