Verizon has another flagship 4G Android Phone coming September 8 for $299.99 on Contract.
The Droid Bionic is finally official. The muscle Android 4G Phone comes with Dual-Core 1GHz CPU, 1GB RAM and 4.3-inch qHD display. The Droid Bionic from Motorola will go on sale on September 8 on Verizon. With a new 2-year contract you have to pay a whopping $299.99 to get this 4G phone. Better look out for deals on Amazon Wireless before you jump on the Bionic. The HTC ThunderBolt 4G is for instance just 1 Cent right now with new contract.
Verizon says that you can expect download speeds of 5 to 12Mbps and upload speeds of 2 to 5Mbps in the Verizon 4G LTE mobile broadband coverage areas on the Bionic.
Droid Bionic Feature Highlights:
- Powered by Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread
- Dual-core 1 GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM
- 4.3-inch qHD screen using scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass with dual-layer anti-reflective coating
- 8-megapixel autofocus camera with flash and 1080p HD video capture
- Front-facing camera for video chat over 4G LTE, 3G or Wi-Fi
- MOTOPRINT app to print via Wi-Fi-enabled printers
- Mirror Mode with HDMI out (HDMI cable required) supporting 1080p HD video playback
- Multi-window options for multitasking with ease when using the Webtop application
- Business Ready with advanced security policies; resizable and scrollable email, calendar and task widgets; device and SD card encryption; and Citrix® GotoMeeting® and Citrix Receiver for Android
- Adobe Flash pre-loaded
- HTML 5 capable
- 32 GB memory: 16 GB on board and 16 GB microSD™ card pre-installed (actual formatted capacity is less)
- Support for up to 32 GB microSD cards
- Supports wireless charger