AT&T tweets the launch date of the Galaxy S2.
The Samsung Galaxy S II will be available starting October 2nd for $199.99 w/2-yr contract on AT&T. A minimum $15/month data plan is required. The Galaxy S2 went official for the US at the end of August. It is going to be available on Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile. Sprint already launched the Galaxy S2 as Epic 4G Touch.
Don't Miss: The Best HDR TVs
The Galaxy S2 has already sold over 5 million times around the globe. The Consumer Reports equivalent in Germany ranked the Galaxy S2 higher than the iPhone in a recent review of smartphones.
Galaxy S2 Specs:
- 4G – HSPA+
- Android (2.3 Gingerbread)
- GSM Quad-band (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- UMTS Tri-band( 850/1900/2100MHz)
- Screen: 4.3” Super AMOLED Plus
- Processor: 1.2Ghz x 2 (dual core)
- Camera: 8MP AF with LED flash + 2MP front
- Video Record: 1080p Full HD
- HDMI Out: HDMI via HDTV Smart Adapter with HDCP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0
- Battery: 1650mAh
- Sensor: Motion UX, 6-axis gyroscope, proximity, light, noise (Audience A2220)
Don't Miss: Incredible Pokemon Gifts