How to get the best deals on the best products during Black Friday 2011.
Did you know that starting shopping for Black Friday deals on Black Friday (November 25) is actually way too late? You will be very disappointed. Black Friday has become one of the strongest marketing terms for sales. Black Friday stands for deep discounts and amazing bargains. Over the years shoppers have made an emotional connection to Black Friday. Black Friday is raising the heart beat of tons of shoppers across the country. It is a very American phenomenon. Exporting the Black Friday idea to other countries has never worked. Because of the extreme hype Black Friday has evolved into a month long event.
Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here
This stretching of the Day after Thanksgiving sales event has mostly been driven by online shopping. It started with online marketers having the idea to make the Monday after Black Friday a special online sales day. Over the last three years though the Black Friday sales have continued to start earlier and earlier. In the last two years the first Black Friday sales started on the first weekend in November. This year will not be any different.
The deals advertised as Black Friday deals are not all great. There is also lots of smoke and mirrors mixed into the real bargains. That is why you need to educate yourself to make sure you really score a bargain and not get ripped off.
The early start of Black Friday sales means for shoppers that there are more chances to actually get their hands on great deals. In several cases we have seen better deals in the weeks ahead of the actual Black Friday. The online Black Friday shopping has become the most important way to score the best Black Friday deals. Black Friday In-Store sales are still the core of Black Friday. Black Friday fans go out in the middle of the night after Thanksgiving dinner or even camp on a Best Buy parking lot to get a chance on the very limited stock of the "Super Bargains." Walmart has killed that tradition by keeping the stores open all night for the sake of the security for shoppers.
What happens though while shoppers go out to the mall on Thanksgiving night is that actual Black Friday Sales events launch already online, offering almost all Super Bargains. Keeping all that in mind, find below the best Black Friday Shopping Strategy.
Black Friday Shopping Strategy:
A 12 Point Guide to a successful Black Friday 2011
1) Make a list of Products you want
2) Check the current prices of the items on your wish list
3) Take a look back on the Black Friday 2010 Deals to set your expectations
4) Start to look for Black Friday 2011 deals as early as October 28
5) As soon as you see a deal that looks good taking into account the base prices (2) and what is reasonable to expect for the product on the actual Black Friday (3) take it
6) The most Black Friday deals are available during the Thanksgiving week. If you do not have time to hunt Black Friday 2011 deals, at least use the whole week to find the best deal that you can actually get. Note, that supply is very often extremely limited and you will not get in on each deal you like.
8) The actual Black Friday 2011 deals are going to be already available online on Thanksgiving Day during the day. If you fast enough, you will not have to go out to the mall during the night
9) Depending where you live the lines in front of Black Friday stores will from earlier or later. Make a tour of the stores you want to visit taking into account the opening hours. Shopping in a group makes in-store Black Friday deal hunting dramatically more efficient. Convince your friends and family to divide and conquer the Black Friday deals.
10) Bring survival gear to your Black Friday shopping tour including warm clothing, foldable chair, water and power bars.
11) Never leave your house without your smartphone. You need to be able do product research and use Facebook and Twitter to coordinate your Black Friday shopping night.
12) Live goes on after Black Friday. There is the Small Business Saturday and of course Cyber Monday.
Don't Miss: Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need To Know
We will again provide you with complete coverage of Black Friday including buying guides, deal analyses, Black Friday Ads and more in our Black Friday Hub. New this year is our new site Black Friday Countdown. Black Friday Countdown counts down to Black Friday 2011 with exclusive predictions, rumors, deals, news and ads. We also have one more thing coming for Black Friday that will make your Black Friday shopping much easier and more efficient. We will launch this new Black Friday shopping service very soon!