New Motorola Droid RAZR will give the Samsung Galaxy SII a run for the money.
Today, Motorola Mobility and Verizon Wireless announced DROID RAZR by Motorola, the world’s thinnest 4G LTE smartphone. Images of the Droid RAZR have leaked already earlier today, but now we have the official details. Measuring 7.1 mm thin, made with KEVLAR fiber for strength and Corning Gorilla Glass for scratch resistance, the DROID RAZR is ready to face the elements. Speed limits are just an illusion with a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor and Verizon Wireless 4G LTE. DROID RAZR customers can expect to rip through the Web with speeds up to 10 times faster than 3G.
Don't Miss: Sam's Club Black Friday 2016 Details
The Droid RAZR has a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED screen with qHD resolution. Below is the full list of features.
Droid RAZR features:
- Powered by Android™ 2.3.5, Gingerbread
- 1GB RAM for a fast user interface and multi-tasking
- 8-megapixel rear camera with 1080p HD video capture and image stabilization technology for crisp and clear videos
- Front-facing HD camera for video chat over 4G LTE, 3G or Wi-Fi
- 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot capable so customers can share 4G LTE speed with up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices
- Water repellent nanocoating protects the phone, and even the inside components, against everyday spills
- Remote wipe, pin lock and government-grade encryption for email, calendar and contacts as well as voice and video chat conferencing
- Use Quickoffice® to view, create and edit Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents on your mobile device from anywhere at anytime
- Bluetooth 4.0 low energy
- 32GB memory: 16GB on board and 16GB microSD™ card pre-installed (actual formatted capacity is less)
- Powerful 1780 mAh battery
Don't Miss: Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need To Know
More Droid RAZR News.