Motorola ADMIRAL delivers the gold standard in push-to-talk to the Sprint Network; Boasts Android 2.3, a 3.1-inch touchscreen display with QWERTY keyboard and military spec toughness.
Sprint and Motorola Mobility today announced the availability of Motorola ADMIRAL, the first smartphone that boasts Sprint Direct Connect speed, powered by Android.
Don't Miss: Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need To Know
Motorola ADMIRAL features Android 2.3, Gingerbread, a 1.2GHz processor, 3.1-inch VGA touchscreen display and QWERTY keyboard. It will use the Sprint 3G (EVDO Rev. A) network to provide the gold-standard push-to-talk capabilities of Sprint Direct Connect.
Ready for the toughest conditions, Motorola ADMIRAL is designed to meet Military Standard 810G for dust, shock, vibration, solar radiation, low pressure and high and low temperatures. Plus, with Corning® Gorilla® Glass, Motorola ADMIRAL’s touchscreen display is scratch-resistant.
Key features of Motorola ADMIRAL include:
Don't Miss: The Best HDR TVs
- 1.2GHz processor to unlock full multi-tasking possibilities, including instantaneous page downloads and seamless document editing
- Quickoffice® to view and edit Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as Adobe® PDF documents anywhere, anytime
- 5-megapixel camera with 720p HD video capture, flash and 4x zoom
- Full suite of Google mobile services, including Google Maps™, Google Talk™, Gmail™, Google Voice™ and YouTube™
- Android Market™ for access to more than 250,000 applications, widgets and games
- Adobe® Flash® Player to enjoy games, interactive web apps and websites with technical or training videos
- 3G Mobile Hotspot capability supporting up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously
- Wi-Fi – 802.11 b/g/n
- 4GB internal memory with option to increase with up to 32GB micro SD card
- Connected music player with access to all your favorite artists, including live, personalized recommendations for songs and videos, as well as news and event updates from the world of music