Amazon ships Kindle Fire Tablet one day earlier than announced.
Amazon.com today announced it is shipping Kindle Fire, already the bestselling item on Amazon.com, one day early. Kindle Fire offers more than 18 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, magazines, apps and games, as well as free storage of Amazon digital content in the Amazon Cloud, Whispersync for books and movies, a 14.6 ounce design that's easy to hold with one hand, a vibrant color touch screen, a dual-core processor and Amazon Silk web browser all for $199.
If you order today, there is already a 3 to 5 day wait until it ships. Earlier today we already published a Kindle Fire Review Round-Up. The over all verdict is pretty positive. There are issues still to be fixed in a software update, but overall it is a great product for media consumption. It is not a direct competitor to the iPad in terms of functionality, but that is besides the point. The Kindle Fire is the ideal tablet for a lot of consumers that do not all the capabilities and performance the much more expensive iPad offers.
Kindle Fire offers customers a fully-integrated service with instant access to over 18 million movies, TV shows, magazines, newspapers, books, songs, apps and games, including:
Don't Miss: See the first leaked Black Friday 2016 Ad
- Over 100,000 movies and TV shows from Amazon Instant Video
- Over 17,000,000 songs from Amazon MP3
- Millions of books
- Over 400 full-color magazines and newspapers
- 100 exclusive graphic novels from DC Comics, including Watchmen, the bestselling graphic novel of all time
- Several thousand apps and games, including Netflix, Pandora, Hulu Plus, Rhapsody, and games from Electronic Arts, Zynga and Rovio
- A free month of Amazon Prime, which offers two-day shipping and access to nearly 13,000 movies and TV shows available to stream at no additional cost and exclusive access to over 5,000 popular books from the Kindle Owner’s Lending Library to read on any Kindle device at no additional cost and with no due dates