The ToysRUs Black Friday 2011 Ad has been officially released on Nov. 14 as low resolution image scans. Now you can browse all 150 doorbuster details in high quality online in an interactive ad with roll-overs or download the ToysRUs Black Friday 2011 ad as pdf file.
The newly released ToysRUs Black Friday 2011 Ad is also searchable. That makes it easy to compare toy deals with other Black Friday 2011 Ads. As reported, the biggest Black Friday deal in the ToysRUs Black Friday Ad is not on a toy. ToysRUs is offering all Apple iPod touch models with a free $50 gift card. Best Buy is only offering the 8GB iPod touch with a free $50 gift card. Best Buy has though a $5 lower price.
ToysRUs Black Friday Ad Highlights:
- Free $50 ToysRUs Gift Card with purchase of any Apple iPod touch (Available on in-store purchases only; Limit one per guest; Valid 6 hours after activation and expires 1/28/12)
- SAVE $120 on POWER WHEELS Boss or Barbie 12-Volt Ford Mustang Ride-Ons – Was: $319.99 each; Now: $199.99 each
- 50% OFF LeapFrog Leapster 2 – Was: $49.99; Now: $24.99
- 50% OFF My Baby Alive – Was: $44.99; Now: $22.49
- 50% OFF Riptunes 2GB MP3 Player with Video – Was: $29.99; Now: $14.99
- 50% OFF Sylvania 7-inch Android Tablet or 7-inch Android Netbook – Was: $149.99 each; Now: $74.99 each
- 40% OFF ALL LeapFrog Leapster Software – prices vary
- 40% OFF TRANSFORMERS Dark of the Moon Ultimate Optimus Prime – Was: $79.99; Now: $47.99
- 35% OFF Select LEGO Construction Sets – prices vary
- BUY 10 for $10 on ALL Squinkies 2-Packs (Must purchase 10 to receive the deal; Originally $2.49 each)
- BUY 2 GET 3rd FREE on Beyblade Metal Fusion Battle Tops – prices vary
- $10 Special Value Pack of Babies“R”Us Diapers (48 – 96 ct) – Over $50 value (Includes $38 in coupon savings; Limit 4 per guest; Available at Toys“R”Us and Babies“R”Us)
Black Friday 2011 is here. Shop early Black Friday deals now or browse the Black Friday 2011 Ad Deal Highlights. The Walmart Black Friday 2011 Ad is the most popular Black Friday ad, but the Best Buy Black Friday 2011 Ad is what you need to actually see as the retailer features the best Electronics deals. We are again providing you with complete coverage of Black Friday including buying guides, deal analyses, Black Friday Ads and more in our Black Friday Hub. Make sure you follow us on Twitter to no miss any Black Friday 2011 Deals.