Last year Target had the best full HD Black Friday TV Deal and as predicted the retailer wants to keep that crown. Target is advertising a 46-inch Westinghouse 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV for $298. You save $250 on this TV deal. A 46-inch TV priced at under $300 is already a good deal. If it on top of that has full HD resolution it becomes awesome. The Best Buy Black Friday Ad has a 42-inch Sharp 1080p HDTV advertised for $199.99, which is one of the best Black Friday 2011 deals. Target stays on top though if you prefer the largest screen size, which I definitely do. The 4-inch larger screen size cost you $98.01.
Find below all highlights from the Target Black Friday Ad 2011.
Target Black Friday Ad Highlights:
- $298 46-inch Westinghouse 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV
- $85 Amazon Kindle Keyboard 3G with Special Offers
- $139.99 Xbox 360 4GB Console
- $265 40-inch Element 1080p 60Hz LCD TV
- $129 iPod nano 8GB with Free $15 Gift Card
- $195 iPod touch 8GB with Free $40 Gift Card
- $157 Acer Netbook
- $89 TomTom VIA 1505M
- $199 Sony PS3 160GB with 2 Games
- $3.99 DVDs
- $99.99 Nikon L105 12MP Camera
- $179.99 Beats by Dr. Dre Solo with Free $50 Gift Card
- $49.99 Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V (no contract Android Phone)
- $99.99 Xbox 360 Kinect Controller Bundle w/ 2 Games
- $25 iTunes Gift Card for $20
Browse the complete Target Black Friday 2011 Ad now.
Good luck in getting one of the hot Target Black Friday doorbusters. Target Stores usually do not hand out tickets. So you just need to queue up early enough to be at the front of the line to get for instance the $298 46-inch 1080p TV. Target will open its doors Midnight for the Target Black Friday Sale 2011. The online Target Black Friday Sale will already launch on Thanksgiving Day.