The legendary Walmart Thanksgiving Day Sale has launched online featuring select Black Friday advertised deals and even better than Black Friday deals.
Walmart offers today a 32-inch Element ELDFW322 1080p HDTV is selling for only $199. This 32-inch TV deal is better than Walmart's Black Friday 32-inch TV deal. The $188 32-inch Emerson TV is $11 cheaper on Black Friday, but is not a 1080p full HD TV. Best Buy sold earlier this month briefly a $199.99 32-inch 1080p TV. This Walmart deal is slightly lower priced and now the best 32-inch full HD TV deal I have ever seen. Get this deal now before it is gone.
Element ELDFW322 32" Class 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV features:
- 16:9 LCD panel
- With 1920 x 1080 full-HD resolution
- Wide 176-degree vertical and 176-degree horizontal angles
- See a clear picture from anywhere in the room on this 1080p television
- Built-in ATSC digital tuner
- Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- High brightness of 450cd/m2 with 6.5-ms. response time
- Place your Element 32" LCD HDTV anywhere
- 4,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- HDMI Inputs: 3
- Enjoy a superior HD experience with the HDMI one-cable solution
- Detachable TV stand for easy wall mounting of this Element 32" LCD HDTV with an optional wall mount (sold separately)
- 31-1/2" screen of this 1080p television is measured diagonally from corner to corner
Shop all deals in the Walmart Thanksgiving Day Sale on Walmart.com. Walmart has already yesterday started to offer the first 10 Walmart Black Friday Ad deals. The Walmart Thanksgiving Day sale brings even more Black Friday deals.
Black Friday 2011 is here! Black Friday 2011 and Thanksgiving Day Online Sales have started. Find the latest Black Friday 2011 sales here. The Walmart Black Friday 2011 Sale also already is live with the first deals available advertised in the Walmart Black Friday 2011 Ad. Make sure you follow us on Twitter to no miss any Black Friday 2011 Deals. The Amazon Black Friday Deals Week offers massive amounts of Black Friday deals and Amazon is often matching Black Friday deals advertised by other Black Friday retailer.