The Target Black Friday 2011 Sale is one of the most anticipated Black Friday Sale events. We have shortlisted the highlights of the Target Black Friday 2011 Ad below.
Don't Miss: The Best HDR TVs
Last year Target had the best full HD Black Friday TV Deal and as predicted the retailer wants to keep that crown. Target is advertising a 46-inch Westinghouse 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV for $298. You save $250 on this TV deal. A 46-inch TV priced at under $300 is already a good deal. If it on top of that has full HD resolution it becomes awesome. The Best Buy Black Friday Ad has a 42-inch Sharp 1080p HDTV advertised for $199.99, which is one of the best Black Friday 2011 deals. Target stays on top though if you prefer the largest screen size, which I definitely do. The 4-inch larger screen size cost you $98.01.
Below are the Target Black Friday doorbuster deals you want to get at midnight when the doors open for the big Target Black Friday 2011 Sale.
Must Have Target Black Friday Deals:
- $298 46-inch Westinghouse 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV
- $85 Amazon Kindle Keyboard 3G with Special Offers
- $139.99 Xbox 360 4GB Console
- $265 40-inch Element 1080p 60Hz LCD TV
- $129 iPod nano 8GB with Free $15 Gift Card
- $195 iPod touch 8GB with Free $40 Gift Card
- $157 Acer Netbook
- $89 TomTom VIA 1505M
- $199 Sony PS3 160GB with 2 Games
- $3.99 DVDs
- $99.99 Nikon L105 12MP Camera
- $179.99 Beats by Dr. Dre Solo with Free $50 Gift Card
- $49.99 Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V (no contract Android Phone)
- $99.99 Xbox 360 Kinect Controller Bundle w/ 2 Games
- $25 iTunes Gift Card for $20
Browse the complete Target Black Friday 2011 Ad now.
Don't Miss: See the first leaked Black Friday 2016 Ad
If stay home and want to shop online the Target Black Friday Sale launched online with Black Friday deals. We also have already posted the Top 5 Target Black Friday 2011 Online Deals.