Several Super Bowl Advertisers opted to keep their Super Bowl ads a secret until the spots air on TV during the Super Bowl 2012 broadcast. The most anticipated ad that is still not unveiled is the Chrysler Super Bowl 2012 commercial.
The Super Bowl 2012 takes place tomorrow in Indianapolis. Most Super Bowl Advertisers have released the details and also the final Super Bowl commercials ahead of the game. You can watch in our Super Bowl 2012 Ad Video Gallery already 38 Super Bowl Ads. There are though several Super Bowl advertisers this year again that are keeping their spot under wraps. The most anticipated of the hold-outs is Chrysler.
Don't Miss: Sam's Club Black Friday 2016 Details
The Chrysler Super Bowl 2011 commercial was an enormous success with huge impact for Chrysler and the city of Detroit in general. All we know is that Chrysler is again airing an epic 2 minute Super Bowl ad during the Super Bowl 2012. Yesterday a rumor broke that starts to solidify is that Clint Eastwood is in the Chrysler Super Bowl commercial. If true, than the Chrysler Super Bowl 2012 Ad could also be grandiose. Clint Eastwood has what it takes to compete with Eminem. The rumor originating from the Wall Street Journal also says that Mr. Eastwood would give America a pep talk. Clint Eastwood starred in many iconic roles over the decades. Will the Chrysler Ad show him as Dirty Harry, Walt Kowalski or just as himself? Besides Chrysler the following Super Bowl 2012 Ads are also still kept secret:
Secret Super Bowl 2012 Ads:
- Samsung Super Bowl 2012 Ad Samsung has only said so far that their first ever Super Bowl 2012 Ad will feature the new Galaxy Note and it is directed by famous comedy director Bobby Farelly. The teaser is in the style of the Apple bashing The Next Big Thing campaign, but that is I think aimed at misleading us.
- Secret Bud Light Super Bowl 2012 Ad Anheuser-Busch lists a secret Bud Light Super Bowl ad to be aired in the second quarter. All other Budweiser, Bud Light and Bud Light Platinum Ad teasers have been released.
- Best Buy Super Bowl 2012 Ad The Best Buy Super Bowl 2012 Ad has no official announcement. What we seen in reports is that it will feature Silicon Valley inventors instead of celebrities like last year.
- Doritos Super Bowl 2012 Ads Doritos is an odd case. We have seen the ads, but we do not know which of the 5 finalist in the Doritos Crash The Super Bowl won the public vote and air during the Super Bowl 2012.
- History Super Bowl 2012 Ad All we know is that the History Cable Network will advertise the new Swamp People Season. No teaser has been revealed so far.
- M&M'S Super Bowl 2012 Ad The M&M'S Super Bowl 2012 Ad will reveal Ms. Brown. We have seen Ms. Brown already, but what she will do in the M&M'S Super Bowl ad is not known.
- Priceline Super Bowl 2012 Ad Priceline aired last week a TV ad with the end of William Shatner as the Negotiator. The Priceline Super Bowl 2012 Ad is supposed to introduce a new Spokesperson.
Don't Miss: Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need To Know
The Super Bowl 2012 is taking place in Indianapolis on Sunday, February 5th, 2012. As last year, I4U News will be featuring again the Super Bowl for Geeks Guide. The Super Bowl 2012 for Geeks Guide is all about the Super Bowl Commercials and not the game. Most Super Bowl 2012 Ads are already online. Watch them now. For even more Super Bowl 2012 Ads coverage visit our new Super Bowl Ads Blog.