It is never to early to shop for the hottest Holiday toys to avoid disappointing your kids on Christmas. At least this is what Walmart is thinking and already released the top 20 toys for this Holiday shopping season.
It is middle of September, but Walmart makes you already worry about buying the hottest toys for the Holidays. Buying in demand toys is tricky. If you buy to early you might pay too much. If you buy to late, you might not get your hands on them. The only item I might consider to buy now is the new 2012 Furby. It is the number one item on the Walmart Top 20 Toy List. Walmart sells it for $54 if you find it in stock. That seems a fair price given the features of the toy that include iPhone App interface and LCD eyes.
Don't Miss: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016
For all other toys I would wait and see what sales promotions ToysRUs, Amazon and Walmart are bringing during Black Friday 2012.
Here is the complete Walmart Top 20 Toy List for the Holiday shopping season 2012:
2. Leapfrog LeapPad 2
3. VTech InnoTab Learning App Tablet
4. Little Tikes iTikes Map
5. Playskool Rocktivity Walk ‘N Roll Rider
6. Monopoly Millionaires
7. Nerf N-Strike Elite Hail-Fire Blaster
8. Beyblade Destroyer Dome Play Set
9. Hot Wheels Terrain Twister R/C Vehicle
10. Air Hogs Hover Assault Radio-Controlled Helicopter
11. Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle Play Set
12. Power Wheels Dune Racer 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-on
13. Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Star Melody B. Sharp Interactive Doll
14. Monster High High School Playset
15. Little People Disney Princess Songs Palace Play Set
16. Baby Alive Baby Wanna Walk Doll
17. Barbie Sisters Cruise Ship
18. Holiday Barbie 2012 Doll
19. Novi Stars Dolls
20. Razor Pocket Mod Electric Scooter
Shop for them on Walmart.
Walmart will also launch its Holiday Layaway program this Sunday in stores. If a customer puts a toy on layaway and Walmart rolls back the price later in the season, Walmart will honor the rolled-back price if it is in effect at the time of final payment. Walmart will also match competitor pricing during checkout for layaway products through its ad match policy. Customers will be able to pick up their toys once they complete their layaway payments. Once completed, customers will receive a full refund of the $5 layaway open fee on a Walmart gift card.