Walmart is exclusively selling the $98 Boxee TV box, which is merging DVR, Cable TV and Streaming Video into a single beautiful and easy to use experience.
The new Boxee TV box got unveiled last month. Walmart has now started to sell the new Boxee TV box for $98. You get Boxee TV only at Walmart this holiday season.
Don't Miss: The Funniest Super Bowl 2017 Commercials
Boxee offers a single UI for DVR, Cable TV and Internet Apps like Netflix. The dual tuner box can record shows while you watch live TV. The DVR works with cloud storage and costs you a monthly fee of $9.99. The advantage though is the DVR storage is unlimited. No more cleaning up of hard-drive space. You just set your recordings and watch your favorite shows. The cloud DVR is though only available in select markets.
The Boxee TV comes with the following specials during the Holidays:
- 3 months of Netflix for new & existing subscribers
- 3 months of No Limits DVR (in supported markets)
- a $5.99 credit from VUDU for new subscribers
- 1 month of Spotify Premium for new subscribers
- Plus, customers who purchase Boxee TV this year will get a reduced monthly rate of $9.99 for the lifetime of their No Limits DVR subscription (normally $14.99/mo)
Get the cool Boxee TV now on Walmart.com.
Walmart has also launched their early Black Friday 2012 Sales today.