Sam's Club joins Walmart and releases their Black Friday 2012 Ad early.
The Sam's Club Black Friday 2012 Ad has been released by the member only retailer. There are several hot Black Friday deals that want you to sign up for a Sam's Club membership. The Samsung Galaxy S III is for instance just 96c with new contract. Sam's Club will serve again free breakfast when the doors open at 7am on Black Friday 2012.
Don't Miss: How to Find NES Classic at Target Stores
According to Sam's Club these are the electronics deal highlights in the Sam's Club Black Friday 2012 sale:
- HP Pavilion 14” “Sleekbook” Notebook PC 6 GB RAM, 500 GB hard drive with HD LED display, Intel® Core™ i5 processor and with Windows 8 OS $399
- Samsung® Galaxy S™ III, Android™ 4.0 0S, 1.5GHz dual-core processor. $.96
- 65" Vizio LED 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV $998**(savings of 30 percent)
- LG® 2D Blu-ray™ Disc Player $38 (savings of almost 50 percent)
- 47" LG LED 1080p 120Hz 3D HDTV w/ Soundbar $779
- iTunes $100 Gift Card Multipack (4/$25) $79.88 (savings of over 20 percent)
- New Release Blu-ray movies including “Brave,” “Madagascar 3” and “The Lorax” $9.98
See also the fully released Walmart Black Friday 2012 Ad.