Best Buy brings back a Cyber Monday promotion. You can save $25 when you pick up your order of $250 or more in a Best Buy store.
The Best Buy Holiday 2012 Sale is in full swing on BestBuy.com. Best Buy brings back a site wide deal they offered during their Cyber Monday sales. You get a $25 savings code when you choose Store Pickup on purchases $250 and above. The intention of Best Buy with this deal is a bit obvious. Best Buy wants you to come in the store and do some additional impulse buying. So stay strong and just shop the Best Buy Holiday deals and save $25 on top they already great deals.
Don't Miss: Today's Best Deals on Amazon.com
Free $25 Savings Code Deal Details:
- Place an order of $250 or more on BestBuy.com on Wednesday, December 5 through Saturday, December 8
- During checkout, choose Store Pickup and select your store.
- The savings code will be e-mailed to you four to seven days after your order has been picked up in store.
- Redeem your savings code in store or online on your next purchase.
- CODE MUST BE REDEEMED BY January 25, 2013
- Note: not all products are available for Store Pickup.
shop the Best Buy Holiday deals now.
Find more Holiday 2012 Gift ideas in our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide. We will continuously add new hot gift tips until Christmas in our Holiday Gift Guide section.