Announced last week the Sanyo 8100 already is a hot selling product.
Sanyo 8100 is the top Google keyword on I4U site statistics in the last days.
I also got one right away and I am extremly pleased with it. At $99, this is a lot of phone for your money.
We decided to publish a section on I4U dedictated to Tips and How-Tos on using Sprint Vision and especially using the 8100. We will grow this section over the next days.
Also if you have a Tip or interesting How-To please email us or use the submit news link.
I4U's Sprint Vision and Sanyo 8100 How To Guide:
1. How To Decide Between Sanyo 5300 and Sanyo 8100 ?
2. How to take and share Photos on Sanyo 8100 ?
3. How to upload Files and Applications to Sprint Vision Phone ?
4. How to connect a PC or Notebook to the Internet via Sprint Vision and USB Cable ?
5. How to read your Outlook Email on Sprint Vision ?
6. How to switch of Mi Amigo on the Sanyo 8100 ?
7. How to synchronize Contacts between Sanyo 8100 and a PC ?
8. How To Get a Matrix Screen Saver for the Sanyo 8100 ?
Complete I4U Vision and Sanyo 8100 How-To Guide
Camera Phone Buyer's Guide
At Amazon.com the Sanyo 8100 is free after rebate.
Don't Miss: See the first leaked Black Friday 2016 Ad
Don't Miss: Incredible Pokemon Gifts