Toshiba announced (translation) today in Japan the D-R1 progressive-scan DVD Recorder.
Starting November 1st the Toshiba D-R1 should be on the market. Amazon.com has the D-R1 already already listed, guess it will be available for Christmas.
Use our free Price Watch Service to get notified when the Toshiba D-R1 will be available on Amazon.com. Subscribe to the Toshiba D-R1.
Don't Miss: iPhone 8: Everything You Need to Know
How To: Buy a Pokemon Go Plus
- DVD-RAM, DVD-R, and DVD-RW recording with Time Slip feature so you can view a show from the start while it's still recording
- Digital Cinema Progressive Scan for flicker-free images on high-definition and HD-ready screens
- Auto title/chapter/thumbnail creation, VCR Plus+ timer recording
- Linear PCM or Dolby Digital (2-channel) audio recording
- Front-panel audio/video and IEEE-1394 DV input for
camcorder, VCR, or other device
Visit also the Toshiba Japanese DVD Recorder Product Page.
World's first TV with Built-in DVD-RAM Recorder
New Panasonic DVD-RAM and VHS ALL-IN-ONE Recorder
Pioneer PRV-LX1 DVD Recorder Review
DVD Recorders For Your Home Theater - Now under $500
Save Money When Buying Gadgets!
Gadget Girls HOT Or NOT?