Logitech anounced a new version of its Pocket Digital Camera.
The new version has a built-in Flash and an updated design. The former Pocket Camera model did not feature a flash.
The Logitech Pocket Digital 130M offers true 1.3-megapixel resolution, a strobe flash, and 16 MB of internal memory, which holds more than 40 1.3-megapixel images or more than 130 VGA-quality images. It has a built-in lithium-ion battery that automatically recharges through the USB cable each time the camera connects to the PC during picture download, for less hassle and less clutter during battery recharge. The battery lasts for hundreds of pictures, even when using the flash. Pocket Digital 130 features a protective sliding lens and viewfinder cover. It is compatible with either Windows(R) 98 and higher or Mac(R) OS X and higher.
I cannot find the measurements of this camera. If you have them please email us, so we can rank it in our Smallest Digital Camera Chart.
Amazon.com is selling the Logitech Pocket Digital 130 for $117.99 (MSRP $149.99).
- Small enough to take anywhere
- Brushed steel casing and solid feel
- True 1.3 megapixel resolution for 4x6 prints
- Also captures photos at 640x480 resolution for emailing
- Lithium-Ion battery lasts for hundreds of pictures and recharges through the USB connection
- Fast, easy image download to computer
- One-click photo and video e-mail
- Works with both PC and Mac OS® X (see below for more information)
- 2-year warranty
- Resolution: 640x480 or 1280x1024
- Storage: 16MB of Internal Memory for 130+ pictures at 640x480 or 40+ at 1.3 megapixel
- Picture Type: JPEG
- Sensor: 1.3 megapixel CMOS
- Exterior Finish: Stainless Steel
- Logitech Pocket Digital 130 camera
- 6 foot USB cable: mini-USB on the camera end to standard USB on PC side
- Single CD containing camera drivers for MacOS X and PC, download application ("QuickSync") for PC
- Printed user manual
- Intelligent one click download for easy image transfer
- One click photo and video e-mail
Minimum System Requirements: PC
- Microsoft Windows 98, 98SE, Millennium, 2000, or XP
- 400 MHZ Pentium II, Celeron, or AMD Athlon processor or better
- Available USB port
- CD-ROM drive
- 64 MB RAM
- Hard drive with 200MB free space
- 16-bit or higher color display
Minimum System Requirements: Macintosh
- Mac OS X v10 or better
- 64MB RAM
- Hard drive with 75MB free space16-bit or higher color display
- Available USB port