Rollei introduces in Japan a small and digital version of its classic Twin-Lens Reflex Camera used by professional Photographers.
Rollei lengendary german camera maker, remakes their Twin-Lens Rolleiflex Cameras that where discontiuned in 1967, because of a retro trend amongst proffessional fashion and magazine photographers.
Rollei also offers now the MiniDigi which is a digital camera with Twin-lenses in the retro-style look of the orginial Twin-Lens Rolleiflex.
The 1.1" display is on top like with the original. It has a waist-level viewfinder like the original. That is i guess the main attraction when using the MiniDigi. Users look like professional photographers when taking pictures, but they actually are just using a $350 2MP digital camera.
Compare the Smallest Digital Cameras on the Market.
- 2M sensor use (square format)
- lens:F2.89mm fixation focus
- range of focus depth:0.5m-‡
- Shutter speed:1/15-1/7500 seconds
- exposure adjustment: Automatic operation
- white balance: Automatic operation
- media:SD Card
- Image size: 1280x1280 pixels (high resolution mode) 640x640 pixels (low resolution mode)
- LCD: With built-in color LCD in the upper part of the main body. 1.1 inches
- finder: Waist level finder
- power supply: CR2
- size of main body:W49xH73xD45mm
Don't Miss: The Best HDR TVs
Don't Miss: Sam's Club Black Friday 2016 Details