EverNote Corp. (formerly Pen&Internet) launches innovative Note Taking Software at the DemoMobile 2004 show in San Diego.
EverNote lets users store content on an endless, virtual roll of paper. With this approach, users can quickly scroll chronologically through their notes on a computer or mobile device, similar to scanning through handwritten notes in a notebook or stack of papers.
This sounds like it is made for me and my way of organizing information.
A beta release of EverNote is planned for fall 2004, with a commercial launch in 1Q2005.
- Multiple note formats: Text, Web, email, handwriting and image clips.
- Powerful SmartSearch: Multiple methods for finding notes: visually, by time, keywords, categories and automatic labeling. Instantly find any notes from thousands, complete with matching note count.
- Categories: Assign multiple categories to notes for easy organization and retrieval.
- Secure sync: Wirelessly sync over the Internet between home PCs, office PCs, smartphones and PDAs.
- Advanced handwriting recognition: Recognize handwritten notes. Displays both text and ink versions.
- Action alarms: Add friendly reminders to notes or schedule predefined actions.
Luigi Lugmayr Luigi Lugmayr (Google) is the founding chief Editor of I4U News and brings over 15 years
experience in the technology field to the ever evolving and exciting
world of gadgets. He started I4U News back in 2000 and evolved it into
vibrant technology magazine.
Luigi can be contacted directly at email@example.com.
Gwyneth Paltrow facing Lawsuit
The famous actress and creator of a website named Goop, Gwyneth Paltrow, is facing a lawsuit by a man who claims she plagiarized his creative phrase. And she is also concerned about her ex-husband’s new relationships.
The “geek mind” is concerned with more than just the latest iPhone rumors, or which company will win the gaming console wars. I4U is concerned with more than just the latest photo shoot or other celebrity gossip.
The “geek mind” is concerned with life, in all its different forms and facets. The geek mind wants to know about societal and financial issues, both abroad and at home. If a Fortune 500 decides to raise their minimum wage, or any high priority news, the geek mind wants to know. The geek mind wants to know the top teams in the National Football League, or who’s likely to win the NBA Finals this coming year. The geek mind wants to know who the hottest new models are, or whether the newest blockbuster movie is worth seeing. The geek mind wants to know. The geek mind wants—needs—knowledge.