Korean Pantech releases another new mobile phone (see the PH-S6000 from last week). This time its a uniquely styled Camera phone dubbed PT-S100.
The PT-S100 features unique swivel technology design, which allows the phone to adapt to a range of different functions. The embedded camera is only supporting a 1.3MP sensor.
Images and MP4 video can either be recorded onto internal memory (74MB available) or on mini-SD Cards.
Another interesting feature of the PT-S100 is the keypad, positioned on both sides of the LCD display. The new keypad layout reduces the size of the phone. More features below.
The Pantech and Curitel PT-S100 will be available from May and the price will be around KRW 495,000 (approx. USD500).
More details on Pantech's site.
· CDMA 2000 1x (band: CDMA 800MHz)
· Dimension: 100.8 X 58 X 18.9(mm), 116g
· Memory: 128MB (Usable memory is 74MB, External mini SD card slot provided)
· Internal/External LCD: 1.93” 260K QVGA TFT Color
· Camera: CMOS 1.3Mpix camera with AF
· MP3 player (1x MOD), FM Radio
· Melody: 64 Polyphonic Ring tones
Time: Talk time up to 155min/Stand by time up to 160hrs
Don't Miss: The Best HDR TVs
Don't Miss: iPhone 8: Everything You Need to Know