Latest News: Technology |  Celebrity |  Movies |  Apple |  Cars |  Business |  Sports |  TV Shows |  Geek

Trending

 

EUR

Nokia Lumia 930 up for pre-order in the Netherlands for €500

Nokia Lumia 930 up for pre-order in the Netherlands for €500
by Ahmed Humayun
Italian Microsoft Store is asking for the highest price at €600. Read more Jun 29 2014, 3:35pm CDT
 

Volkswagen Passat 2015 Euro Teaser Image Released

Volkswagen Passat 2015 Euro Teaser Image Released
by Sumayah Aamir
Volkswagen has released new teaser photo of the all-new 2015 Euro Passat on the Net. Read more Jun 18 2014, 5:21am CDT
 

Samsung Galaxy K zoom to cost €519 in Germany

Samsung Galaxy K zoom to cost €519 in Germany
by Ahmed Humayun
For the rest of Europe, the phone will be priced at €499 and will appear in Europe (including Germany) by the mid of May Read more May 5 2014, 11:25am CDT
 

Elop, Nokia's former boss, gets $33 million for early termination of contract

Elop, Nokia's former boss, gets $33 million for early termination of contract
by Ahmed Humayun
70% of the total severance payment has already been paid by Microsoft and the remaining 30% was to be given by Nokia as mentioned in their 2013 annual report. Read more May 1 2014, 12:36pm CDT
 

Nokia targets Emerging Markets with Nokia X Android Phones

Nokia targets Emerging Markets with Nokia X Android Phones
by Associated Press
BARCELONA, Spain (AP) — Nokia is targeting emerging markets with a low-cost smartphone that uses Google's Android operating system rather than the Windows Phone software from Microsoft, the company about to buy Nokia's... Read more Feb 24 2014, 3:23am CST
 

Nokia smartphone Sales Drop

Nokia smartphone Sales Drop
by Associated Press
Nokia handsets unit being bought by Microsoft sees further drop in sales HELSINKI (AP) — The Nokia handsets business that Microsoft is due to take over saw sales continue to slide in the fourth quarter as its Lumia... Read more Jan 23 2014, 7:21am CST
 

Oppo N1 to Hit US, Europe on December 10th for $599, €449 Respectively

Oppo N1 to Hit US, Europe on December 10th for $599, €449 Respectively
by Sumayah Aamir
Oppo N1 will be internationally available for sale starting on December 10th, 2013. The N1 Android smart phone will be available in the United States and Europe for $599 and €449 respectively. Read more Dec 2 2013, 7:31am CST
 

Sony will Launch $399 PS 4 on Nov. 15 in US, Nov. 29 in Europe for €399

Sony will Launch $399 PS 4 on Nov. 15 in US, Nov. 29 in Europe for €399
by Sumayah Aamir
PlayStation 4 is Sony's dream device to get record sale that will now come true. Already hitting 10M pre-orders, PS4 is launching in US on November 15th. European users will get it on November 29th for €399. £349... Read more Aug 20 2013, 3:12pm CDT
 

Google Play Music All Access is Now Available in UK and 8 European Countries

Google Play Music All Access is Now Available in UK and 8 European Countries
by Sumayah Aamir
Google has launched its Play Music Service All Access in UK for €7.99/£7.99 per month. It is also available in eight other European countries for 7.99 euro per month before 15th September. Read more Aug 8 2013, 12:39pm CDT
 

Geeksphone's Firefox OS Based Peak+ is Available for Preorders at €149

Geeksphone's Firefox OS Based Peak+ is Available for Preorders at €149
by Sumayah Aamir
The all-new Peak+ from the Spanish company Geeksphone is ready for preorders at promotional price of €149($197) for mid-September release. The smartphone comes equipped with Mozilla Firefox OS 1.1 and 1 GB RAM. Read more Jul 25 2013, 9:33am CDT
 

About the Geek Mind

The “geek mind” is concerned with more than just the latest iPhone rumors, or which company will win the gaming console wars. I4U is concerned with more than just the latest photo shoot or other celebrity gossip.

The “geek mind” is concerned with life, in all its different forms and facets. The geek mind wants to know about societal and financial issues, both abroad and at home. If a Fortune 500 decides to raise their minimum wage, or any high priority news, the geek mind wants to know. The geek mind wants to know the top teams in the National Football League, or who’s likely to win the NBA Finals this coming year. The geek mind wants to know who the hottest new models are, or whether the newest blockbuster movie is worth seeing. The geek mind wants to know. The geek mind wants—needs—knowledge.

Read more about The Geek Mind.