Latest News: Technology |  Celebrity |  Movies |  Apple |  Cars |  Business |  Sports |  TV Shows |  Geek

Trending

 

Related Photos: Marble


1/20

A Cuban worker cuts marble at Roca Real factory in Mariel, 50km west of Havana, on March 21, 2013. Cuban Marbles Enterprise export 20 percent of its production and the other 80 percent is used in the construction of Hotels and tourist resorts in Cuba. ADALBERTO ROQUE/AFP/Getty Images


 
CUBA-ECONOMY-MARBLE
 
CUBA-ECONOMY-MARBLE
 
CUBA-ECONOMY-MARBLE
 
CUBA-ECONOMY-MARBLE
 
AFGHANISTAN-ECONOMY-MARBLE
 
AFGHANISTAN-ECONOMY-MARBLE
 
CUBA-ECONOMY-MARBLE
 
CUBA-ECONOMY-MARBLE
 
CUBA-ECONOMY-MARBLE
 
CUBA-ECONOMY-MARBLE
 
CUBA-ECONOMY-MARBLE
 
CUBA-ECONOMY-MARBLE
 
CUBA-ECONOMY-MARBLE
 
CUBA-ECONOMY-MARBLE
 
CUBA-ECONOMY-MARBLE
 
Siena Cathedral Unveils Inlaid Marble Mosaic Floor
 
Siena Cathedral Unveils Inlaid Marble Mosaic Floor
 
Siena Cathedral Unveils Inlaid Marble Mosaic Floor
 
Siena Cathedral Unveils Inlaid Marble Mosaic Floor
 
Siena Cathedral Unveils Inlaid Marble Mosaic Floor
 

Latest stories

Jennifer Aniston tasted Jimmy Kimmel's Wife’s Breast Milk
Jennifer Aniston tasted Jimmy Kimmel's Wife’s Breast Milk
The Friends starlet, Jennifer Aniston shared some very personal matters with the press recently. They included tasting her male friend Jimmy Kimmel's wife’s breast milk! Jimmy Kimmel's
 
 
Gwyneth Paltrow facing Lawsuit
Gwyneth Paltrow facing Lawsuit
The famous actress and creator of a website named Goop, Gwyneth Paltrow, is facing a lawsuit by a man who claims she plagiarized his creative phrase. And she is also concerned about her ex-husband’s new relationships.
 
 
Ashlee Simpson celebrates Evan Ross Birthday Bash
Ashlee Simpson celebrates Evan Ross Birthday Bash
The pop starlet, Ashlee Simpson celebrated her fiance’s birthday bash and also wore a special hat later on in the style of Mary Poppins.
 
 
iPhone 6 from Apple: Where to Next?
iPhone 6 from Apple: Where to Next?
With the arrival of the iPhone 6, the question for the execs at Apple Incorporated is: where to next?
 
 
 

About the Geek Mind

The “geek mind” is concerned with more than just the latest iPhone rumors, or which company will win the gaming console wars. I4U is concerned with more than just the latest photo shoot or other celebrity gossip.

The “geek mind” is concerned with life, in all its different forms and facets. The geek mind wants to know about societal and financial issues, both abroad and at home. If a Fortune 500 decides to raise their minimum wage, or any high priority news, the geek mind wants to know. The geek mind wants to know the top teams in the National Football League, or who’s likely to win the NBA Finals this coming year. The geek mind wants to know who the hottest new models are, or whether the newest blockbuster movie is worth seeing. The geek mind wants to know. The geek mind wants—needs—knowledge.

Read more about The Geek Mind.