Termination


LeBron James will exercise early termination option

LeBron James will exercise early termination option

The NBA Star Overshadows World Cup Play for a Second Time...

Jun 24 2014, 3:18pm CDT

Elop, Nokia's former boss, gets $33 million for early termination of contract

Elop, Nokia's former boss, gets $33 million for early termination of contract

70% of the total severance payment has already been paid by Microsoft and the remaining 30% was to be given by Nokia as mention...

May 1 2014, 12:36pm CDT

Snowden Calls For Termination Of Unwarranted Surveillance

Snowden Calls For Termination Of Unwarranted Surveillance

This post excerpted from securitycurrent. In a live chat hosted by The Courage Foundation Edward Snowden called on the US...

Jan 24 2014, 5:50am CST

T-Mobile offers to pay up to $650 for early termination fees from rival networks

T-Mobile offers to pay up to $650 for early termination fees from rival networks

T-Mobile has unleashed its latest "Un-carrier" plan: reimburse early termination fees from AT&T, Sprint, and Veri...

Jan 8 2014, 10:29pm CST

Sprint Announces Better Early Termination Policies

One of the worst things about most mobile phone providers for customers who aren’t happy with the service is that early termina...

Nov 3 2008, 9:15am CST