During the Salone del Mobile (Famous Italian Furniture show) taking place in Milan, the Sony Design Center will showcase the Sony Design x Master Craft Lombardia project.
Sony collaborated with Lombard artists and artisans to create unique design pieces that incorporate Sony technology.
The creations include wooden, marble or leather shelves with built-in speakers; seats with leather or fabric upholstery whose headrests emit soft and soothing notes; picture frames and other solid marble objects that hide tiny speakers and in some cases small light and scent sources; specially processed glass panels containing monitors; or galvanized, laser-engraved coffee tables.
The Sony design prototypes consist of the following products:
1. “ZA” Surround Sound Chair
2. “TSUKI” Table with Built - in Projector
3. “YUI” Wall Fixture Audio System
4. “MATOI” Personal Computer with Customized Cover
5. “Hibiki” Hanging Speaker and “KANADE” All-in-one Home Audio System
6. “CHO” Frame Type Speaker
7. “RIN” Standing Speaker
8. “KAKERU” Shelf with Built - in Speaker
9. “HANA” Floor Lamp with Built - in Speaker
10. “SEN” Folding Screen Television System
Don't Miss: This is How to Find a Nintendo Switch in Stock
11. “GAKU” Sound Design for Corridor
12. “CO” Sound Design for Audio Room
If you happen to be in Milan, you can visit the exhibition at the Palazzo dei Giureconsulti from April 18th to 22nd. I actually will be at the Salone del Mobile, but only in private mission.
Via this Sony press-release. See also this Sony site for some background and photos of the prototypes.