Despite middle of Summer, companies are busy announcing new products,
which will either be on the shelves this fall or like the new low-cost
TiVo HD go on sale
Consumer electronics companies are doing very well these days. Nintendo's profit is up 5x and Apple also reported record Mac sales. See also our Toy Robot Round-up.
Find more top stories from last week below.
Don't Miss: This is How to Find a Nintendo Switch in Stock
- Nikko R2-D2 DVD Player and Projector available for Pre-Order
- $6,300 Hello Kitty Robot available for Pre-Order
- Show your Nerdness with the Motorized Pool Lounger
- New TiVo HD
- New Pantech Shooting Star IM-U200 pioneers a futuristic Design
- New stylish Fujifilm Z10fd Camera
- PhotoVu Launches High Resolution 19'' Wireless Digital Picture Frame
- Korean Models wearing Philips Active Crystals
- Microsoft announces lower Xbox 360 HD DVD Player Price
- Samsung BD-UP5000, BD-P1400, BD-P2400 and HT-BD2 Official