Nokia introduces a new mobile phone in its Eseries the new Nokia E51.
Nokia positions the E51 as a compact all-round easy to use smartphone for business users.
Features of the E51 include 2MP camera, FM radio, media player, web browser, Windows Live and WiFi. The WiFi allows Nokia to integrate the E51 seemlessly with corporate PBX systems via Nokia Intellisync Call Connect.New productivity features of the Nokia E51 include:
- A home screen including user-selected icons to the most used applications
- One Touch keys with one-click access to key functionalities including email, contacts, calendar and the home screen
- Set-up wizards offering step-by-step guidance for setting up email accounts, configuring Internet calling and accessing wireless local area networks
- Integration with a wide range of business email solutions, including Nokia Intellisync Wireless Email and Mail for Exchange to communicate with Microsoft Exchange Server, and consumer email
- Streamlined email reading experience with easy access to attachments
- Dedicated Email key on the front cover, indicator light for new email, and a preview window to the latest email on the home screen to help keep up with email when on the move
Nokia E51 will be globally available during the fourth quarter of 2007 for an unsubsidized retail price of approximately 350 EUR (~$485).
Via the Nokia site.
Don't Miss: The best Deal on a new Samsung Galaxy S8