Orange France Reveals IPhone Numbers

Posted: Apr 2 2008, 11:01am CDT | by , Updated: Aug 11 2010, 7:07am CDT, in News | Mobile Phones

/* Story Top Left 2010 300x250, created 7/15/10 */ google_ad_slot = "8340327155";

Buy This Now On Amazon

Anyone into technology and gadgets knows that the iPhone from Apple is one of the hottest gadgets in the world right now. Other than cryptic numbers from Apple like the 4 million iPhone’s it claims to have sold the exact number of units sold per country is relatively unknown.

Pocket-lint has revealed that Orange France has sold 96,000 iPhone’s since it started carrying the device. 86% of the iPhone’s sold were with one of Orange’s four iPhone price plans with the remaining 14% sold without.

The ability to buy the iPhone without a plan is a requirement in France. While UK numbers are unknown, O2 has said that the iPhone is the fastest selling device it has ever had in the UK. The exact number of devices sold in the UK is unknown.

Via Pocket-lint

This story may contain affiliate links.


Find rare products online! Get the free Tracker App now.

Download the free Tracker app now to get in-stock alerts on Pomsies, Oculus Go, SNES Classic and more.

Latest News


The Author

<a href="/latest_stories/all/all/3" rel="author">Shane McGlaun</a>
Tech and Car expert Shane McGlaun (Google) reports about what's new in these two sectors. His extensive experience in testing cars, computer hardware and consumer electronics enable him to effectively qualify new products and trends. If you want us review your product, please contact Shane.
Shane can be contacted directly at




comments powered by Disqus