Since a lot of owners are now using their iPhones for camera and photography purposes, we list down the top 8 applications that can instantly make you a professional photographer! Some are free and some are paid - so check them out and see which ones really captured your interest.
From a technological standpoint, iPhone photography apps are very impressive. Many people use their iPhones as a camera, and photography apps are very much important for them. It lets the user capture, edit, and most of the times, upload them to the web!
Here is a list of the best 8 photography apps that impressed us.
Don't Miss: The hottest Apple Rumors for 2017
- Pocketbooth - Pocketbooth costs $0.99 and it’s one of the coolest photography apps for iPhone. The app’s developers call the app, “The photo booth that fits in your pocket” and the user actually gets that experience. The app provides a lot of customization - like matte vs. glossy paper, and effects like sepia or various color options. The app supports both primary and secondary cameras. Users can share their photos via Facebook, e-mail, or Twitter. It is definitely a must-have app for iPhone photography fans!
- FX Photo Studio - FX Photo Studio is an impressively powerful app that costs $1.99. It has got nearly 200 built-in filters to help you stylize your photos in the way you’ve always wanted. It features a large number of other settings and tools that allows the user to tweak the colors, crop, contrast, and other aspects of the user’s images.
- Pano - The Pano iPhone app lets the user take panoramic photos with it. It costs only $2.99 to the user. Users can use the app’s semi-transparent guide and can fuse multiple pictures automatically to create a new panoramic image. Surprisingly, the app is able to fuse together the photos very seamlessly. You need to just check out the app’s Flickr page for proof!
- Hipstamatic - The Hipstamatic app costs $1.99 which recreates the unique pictures of the past with a variety of lenses. This application includes three lenses, two flash varieties, and three film options. You can also find a variety of 99-cent "Hipstapaks" and you can purchase them directly from the app. These options provide additional lenses, films, and flashes so the user can create some cool and retro-looking photos.
- Color Splash - iPhone users can easily create some pretty stunning photos with the Color Splash app costing only $0.99. The specialty of the application is it automatically converts a photo to black and white and keeps some parts of the original image in color so the photo really pops! It might take a little practice to edit correctly, but a helpful red tint always makes it easy to identify the borders between the color and black-and-white sections. This app supports Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter sharing.
- CameraBag - CameraBag app costs $1.99 which makes applying filters to the users photos very easy. The user can choose from 14 built-in filters which mimics classic cameras like the Helga and time periods like 1974 or 1988 or very common effects like fisheye to create the user’s masterpiece and then save the photo to the device or email it to another one. This app lack of sharing options but it’s a simple app that makes it easy for the user to customize photos.
- FingerFocus - FingerFocus ($0.99) offers a pretty neat trick for iPhone photographers. The application can create blur/ depth-of-field effects without using a sophisticated lens. All of the photos displayed in FingerFocus are usually blurred. You can draw on the screen to bring sections of them into the focus. It's an easy to use app, but the distinction between the blurred and focused sections isn't as sharp as the user might like and the app lacks obvious photo-sharing options.
- Effects - The Effects photography app (Free) has an insane number of filters - more than 1,100 at last count - that allow you to create nearly every effect imaginable. You can add color tints, lighten or darken pictures, change the color hues, and much more with the app. The application includes more than 40 picture frames to beautify the creation.
So iPhone users, to get the best shot from your iPhone, start downloading these apps and start clicking!
Say cheese! :-)